Discover how 60 tools and strategies can build emotional resilience as Drs John & Judy Hinwood show you ways to manage and reduce stress – for life.
- Quieten a mind that doesn’t easily shut off
- Take home tangible stress reducing tools to apply immediately in your family, personal life and business – for less hassle, fatigue and irritability
- Learn simple, sustainable, self-care tools and strategies for stress management that really work
- Be able to identify what triggers your stress in your every-day life – and how to cope with it
- Learn to integrate your mental and physical reactions to create a calmer you, creating more personal energy
- Learn how to understand and be more in control of your emotions, health and relationships in each moment
- Regain your personal power and inner strength
- Apply principles of kinesiology and muscle testing to track your improvement over the weekend
- Begin to clarify what’s really important to you and learn how to create and integrate more joy and laughter into your life
- Painlessly release any heavy burdens that have weighed on you for a while, maybe even for years.
Who Should Attend Build Emotional Resilience Training?
- Anyone wanting to know how to transform their stress into a source of caring, strength and purpose
- Professionals who are feeling ‘burnt out’, exhausted or frustrated with their working environment
- Anyone tired of their stress impacting family members, partners, children, and work colleagues
because of their tiredness or irritability.
- Anyone who suffers from a lack of energy (regardless of how much sleep they have), tight
shoulders and neck, anxiety or repeated rapid breathing
- Working parents juggling family life, business or work and who are time poor
- Anyone feeling exhausted or overwhelmed by constantly managing a heavy stream of stress.
What’s Included in the Build Emotional Resilience Package?
The Build Emotional Resilience Training: These two days are an EXPERIENCE.
It is impossible to describe the content and what we do completely. The outcomes speak for themselves. (We have testimonials below.)
The Stress Management for Life Program: The first 12-weeks of our 90-week Stress Management for Life Program is our gift to you, absolutely free.
This is a weekly E-class to support you in developing strong resilience habits.
What Others Have Said About The Training
What did you like best? “My personal plan for emotional resilience; decreasing stress and having the tools to use with a plan for after the weekend. It is something everyone should attend to get the most out of life with less stress, and helpful strategies to use.”
Kirstie Cooper, Mother, Brisbane, QLD.
“This training has not only provided me with tools to deal with stress but has supported the development of an impenetrable positive mindset! My logical business brain would ordinarily dispel this type of content, however, the logical brain measures outcomes and the course delivers plenty. The tools gained are powerful and extremely useful.”
Julia Krawitz, Training Manager, Queensland, Police-Citizens Youth Clubs.
“The tools and strategies we all engaged in enabled us to better handle stress day to day, to be better
focused and to live a life with balance and so much more passion. Thanks Drs John & Judy.”
Bryan Lunt, Chairman & CEO, Absolute World Group, Hong Kong.
To Register: Online: www.stresstostrength.com/build-emotional-resilience | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: +61 1 300 663 979
All our Events: Click Here