Join us for 18 days cruising the Pacific and spending time Honolulu, Maui & Kaui, Hawaii; Papeete, Mooea and Bora Bora Tahiti; Auckland and Bay of Islands, New Zealand; Sydney, Australia.
This is a rare opportunity to not only relax, unplug and unwind but also an opportunity to spend your sea days learning powerful stress management tools and strategies to keep you in the calm.
On the 11 sea days cruising you can join Drs John and Judy Hinwood, who will guide you in a series of Keynote presentations on how to move out of the ‘stress spiral’ and ‘into the calm’ using proven, easy and practical techniques, tools and strategies that are life-saving. You’ll learn how to make good stress your friend and come home calmer and enriched. In the eleven one-hour sessions John and Judy will share with you…
In the six one-hour sessions John and Judy will share with you…
- Stress Undressed
- How to Move from Stress to Strength – Fast
- How to Hack Your Brain to Harness Stress
- How to Relax Really Easily, Really Fast with Meditation
- How to Take the Stress Out of Relationships
- How to Handle Stress in the Digital Space
- Unique, Useful Visualisations
- How to Back Away from Burnout
- Help Yourself to Healing
- Your Toolkit for Overwhelm
- How to Take the Calm Home with You