Really Manage Stress, Create Calm, Learn Yourself & Teach Others
If you have major stress in your life – like money, relationships, work and fear of the future – and don’t know what to do as it is all getting too much, then help is at hand. You can live a normal life and even help others.
What we at the Stress Management Institute® can provide is the Emotional Resilience Advocate Method™ certification which you can enrol in right now. It starts Thursday 27 February and finishes Monday 2 March 2020 and places are still available.
So, what is this accredited Emotional Resilience Advocate Method™ course?
- it is a face to face course for anyone and those that they can influence, for building day to day stress resilience and being calm
- it is the product of 10 years of research and practice from the world-renown Stress Management Institute®
- it is practical and it works
- as one size does not fit all, the course provides multiple options and choices that suit and provides basic scientific knowledge and how to identify stress triggers and then what to do
- the course duration is 5 days in-class and all of the participants are energised on the fifth day, because of the unexpected excellence of the tools and strategies and they can see their lives as being much easier, more productive and they have much more control and calm
Completion of the Emotional Resilience Advocate Method™Facilitator training, means that participants can engage with clients immediately on graduation, pass on the valuable information they have gained and have a positive effect on their workplace and their life.
The training integrates evidence-based techniques and strategies focused on understanding stress, identifying workplace and personal stressors, building personal emotional resilience and mental agility. You will develop resourcefulness, gain mastery over stress and possess the necessary emotional resilience techniques, tools and strategies.
The Emotional Resilience Advocate Method™ Facilitator training can also be completed part-time online over a period of 3 months.
Course Fee: A$3,295 + GST
NB. A payment plan is available if needed